Wednesday, February 2, 2011




      I think there are many ways one can express love, but the bestest way is through writing the feelings. However, a lot of people find it difficult to pen down their thoughts. This is where sayings come into play, they act as a catalyst bringing out your romantic feelings of the heart.
In my case, i fell for someone I shouldn't.. it was beyond my control.I feel cold and warm at the same time and keep reading her texts for a hundred times. A simple name of hers has conquered my whole mind. Its like she came and never left.


FEW MONTHS EARLIER

       I was getting ready for my daily evening football.. and it just rained.I know football plus rain are just the best combinations ever,even more than coffee plus cigarettes :P But still for the first time in my life, i preferred sitting at my sweet home being online on MR. Zuckerberg's invention to playing soccer. What i saw on my home page was a friend suggestion of my high-school mate..She used to be my bench-mate.I got excited and quickly send her a request. I sat down and thought about her for a while. Before i could think much,  within a fractions of seconds, my request got accepted..HALA fb :) now i pinged her on fb. and she replied.I felt real good as we were talking like after 5 years or so.We chatted a little and before she could say (hardest)goodbye, i took chance and asked for her phone number.I know its not wrong,as in some point of my life we used to sit together.But still asking a girl for her number is the scariest thing ever.Suppose when you confront a girl ,then asking for her no. would bring fear in your mind and you might have some nasty side-effects like sweating forehead, palms and stuttering when talking to her :P But unlike this, asking online is the easiest way ever. You can simply ask for it if she is a old friend of yours..no paranoia for rejection.
Just dont try this with strangers at first attempt , its like jumping six steps ahead, and the void may mess up your colloquy :P
   
          So, the girl I m talkin about here is umm mm..leave.. I call her ROMSHI, because thats the sweetest name I ever heard, from a seniore in the college..He narrated the story behind this name.so I know.
 Its like this-one day,my seniore boozed heavily and a fresher entered in the campus. Ragging or intro to a lil extent was okay that time.So he asked her name with his red eyes staring at her, she got scared and with her tiny eyes said- 'romshi' sir
"Where you from? and what the hell does your name mean and who gave u dat name anyway huh.?" -seniore with a heavy voice like a submachine gun of words in his mouth
"Sir, I'm from KASHMIR and my mom named me after a 'river' passing by the side of our village.I dont know what that means sir" :( - romshi with a fearful and depressing voice
seniore said- ' why dont u turn around and go ask your mom, what if the river passing the side of your village was 'BRAHAMAPUTRA'? what den huh? "
//hehe ..that was funny.. I dont know what happened  to her but anyways that sweet name got stuck in my mind so I will prefer calling my school mate by that name ;)

            I dint know why the hell was I curious to call her at the same day.. I mean 'come on Sumit.u got to have some attitude'. My mind was yelling me to stick with a 3 day rule.But my heart..ahh..it always mess things up ;)
"why wait for 3 days.when you have her number and come on shes just  my old friend" i said to myself.

She uploaded a few pics in her fb a/c and they were too good,and it was like half a decade since our last talks, mayb thats why I was desperate to talk to her.
 She is 5.4"approx and is beautiful. She wear spects and her hair are like wine coloured and falling perfectly on her cute face. She is cute enough to make someone look twice and kindaa girl who can make you smile.. In school, we used to tease each other well and she was sick of me.hehe.. I was naughty then and we used to fight with each other for small things.  But that were sweet old days, and as days pass and change ,so do ppl.But that wasnt de case with Romshi.
        I called her that day, we talked for a while, and to my surprise,she remembered a lot about school time and me.I was like ..whoaa.!! beauty with  memories huh :P . I started liking her.
        We dint talked much as mayb she dont prefer chatting with cell..but still I used to send that Chain messages like choose a colour or date etc. hoping for her reply and may be then develop a conversation or so.Normally,it does work ;)
So, One day. my chain message worked and we startd talking.Finally when the conversation was about to end, I asked her if she has a boyfriend.
ahh damn.!! why would I asked that..thats the sickest thing girl could hear from a guy she talked for only few hours..But I asked gently,with a winking similey [;)], not pushing her to really answer seriously and to my bad, she replied 'yes' without a simily. At that time I felt like a blade cutting right through my heart.I don't know why the hell i felt that, but it was a weird kindaa feeling..terrific.
But still we talked whenever we get time..may be in weekends or two.
          I often used to go for a walk around her college wishing to get a glimpse of her.One afternoon I saw her but I dint had guts to approach her.I saw her leave in front of my eyes,she waved an auto and sat in the first left seat . She was wearing pink and was looking real pretty. Few days later, I saw her again wearing pink, not same dress though, and was sitting in the exact place. I noticed two things, this girl loves pink and always sits in the first left seat of an auto.I told her one day that she likes pink and sits in the exact place as I told before. She got impressed and asked in curiousity, how i know.Inspired from a movie,i said"its a like a gift, u know. 'm not proud of it". :D

      Days passed and i started to fell for her.I told her in fb that i was in love with her "
But why would she care cos she already has a boyfriend arse" I said to myself.But still I just wanted to tell her how i feel for her.
   She said she very much liked me but as she was commited ,its better to stay as good friends.. EXPECTED ANSWER..u know telling a girl you love her and getting a negative reply plus a reply like "we could be friends.u know" is just like your mom saying" your dog died .but you can still keep him".
 But i couldn't just let her go.I never knew what love was,until this girl came in.
   
     I knew that was going to happen.but I took my chances and asked her,that was good enough for me.
I stopped texting her for a while as I had to go to my college for internship practicals and vivas.(ahh..just a formality.our college give numbers randomnly ;) marks depends on luck basically).I went to my college and practicals were over that same day. So we headed for the 'after party' . I sat there ,thinking of her,and drank beer in the name of umm m..whatever saint is incharged for our type of partial lovers.
     I think i made the mistake by telling her. even more stupidly, I made the mistake of sticking with what i said instead of denying it and playing the whole "i'm kidding" thing. Actually, I initially did, but decided to risk it. U know that 'you gotta risk it to take the biscuit'.
  
      I have fallen on the streets, in soccer field and even from a really big wall, and now in love. I am still lying on my bed but i have no wound this time to prove that I tripped over anything.I dont want to disengage myself from her influence cos 'm loving it. :)


    












11 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL.....RELI A CUTEST INCIDENT....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost*.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome hai bhai!! hard work behind dis post is visible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. d bst n mst attractive part is d name 'romshi' jst lvd it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud 1 bro.. Feelings were collected & written in a nice way, Keep it up but keep on writing to improve ur skills.. Gud luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. romshi is cute...
    i guess i know the real name too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the name...
    i wonder what her real name is...ps: bata be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Certainly mate "asking a girl for her number is the scariest thing ever.."....bt wht hppnd nxt??...dis cnt be the end...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow !! nice :)
    Roshmi, haha ! its the name of my former best friend :P
    The annoying part comes when the guy ask whether you have a boy friend. Maximum probability is that the guy is interested to fill that part of her life.
    You narrated well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Nice.., can restrict myself in asking who is "Romshi"...is ther something which is still cooking or already cooked ;)

    Anyways....Very nice!!! it's an art to write down your thoughts and feeling in such a nice way....Good going.

    ReplyDelete